Jan, of Day Lily Lane, tagged me on June 4 th, while I was in the middle of my Ireland travelogue, and Donna, of An Enchanted Cottage, tagged me today!
Thank you both for thinking about me, and including me in the fun!
Jan, of Daylily Lane, is always engaged in very nice activities for her family, friends and church, and delights in displaying her beautiful garden's day lily flowers on her blog. Jan is presently making very pretty stuffed star window toppers in red white and blue for the July 4th holiday for her ETSY shop, but will also take orders through her blog. They are delightful!
Donna, of An Enchanted Cottage, has a very enchanting blog where you can view her wonderfully talented transformation efforts towards turning her house and furniture from dark country primitive to chic New England cottage white. She finds the most wonderful collectibles, fountains and birdbaths, and she shares her backyard "critter" visits with a wonderful sense of humor and fantastic photography. Most importantly, Donna's love for her family shines through everything she does for her beautiful home!
I encourage you to visit both blogs and say hello!
Please have a piece of cake and some coffee or tea to enjoy while you read on .....
OK --Here are the five questions I must answer and then tag five more bloggers to join in:1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
June 1998? It seems like yesterday! My son had just completed his first year at college in Washington, D.C. and my daughter had just finished her junior year of high school. My husband and I were adjusting to having two burgeoning adults within our mist! How did our babies grow up so fast? No more soccer and little league games, no more dance recitals and girl scouts. What were we to do? We decided to get involved with new hobbies, and I finally learned how to operate a computer. We started going back to the opera and out to dinner! Life was still good!
2. Five things on my "To-Do" list:
1. De-clutter and start redistributing back the childhood mementos that my now two adult children have left behind. Don't worry V & L --I won't throw anything away without your permission. No regretfully "lost" baseball cards or doll house will be my legacy!
2. Organize all those pre-digital photos that are still waiting to be placed in albums/scrapbooks
3. Sadly part with a large part of the stacks and stacks of magazines and books that have been piling up because I enjoy them all so much.
4. Take some trips into the city to re visit and enjoy some places I haven't seen in awhile, and of course bring my camera and take notes to blog about it!
5. Enjoy the lazy, hazy days of summer!
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Salty or sweet, chewy and crunchy. There isn't much that I don't enjoy! I have been trying to eat more nuts for the Omega 3, and berries and red grapes for their antioxidants.
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?:
I'd try to invest it wisely and make it grow even more so I can distribute it towards retirement, my children's future and my future grandchild's education, and make frequent contributions to our church and favorite charities and non-profit organizations. I'd also love to splurge with some of the money and take a cruise around the world with my husband!
5. Places I have lived:
Only one --Brooklyn, New York!
Now, for these same 5 questions, I am tagging the following bloggers I'd love to learn more about:
Beverly at How Sweet The Sound
Mrs B at Mrs B
Lisa at Lisa's Retrostyle
Louise at Home Is Where the Heart Is
Vee at A Haven For Vee
I hope you all join in when you have a chance, and only if you wish to! Thanks!
Bo and I wish you all a good weekend!