Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


This is a photo from the past of my Mother and my two children. She loved them very much!

 I'm missing my Mom today, as this will be her second Mother's Day in heaven, but I rejoice to be able to spend time with my children and their families. This will be my daughter-in-law's fifth Mother's day and my daughter's first! It is wonderful to see life continue forward with love and joy, while we also remember and honor the past.




"Most of all the other beautiful things in our life come by twos and threes and by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only there is only one mother in the whole world."   ~ Kate Douglas Wiggen

Have a very Happy Mother's Day!


My comments are closed today, as I know everyone will be busy celebrating.  Enjoy your day!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: