Thursday, August 29, 2013

In Memoriam



It has been a week of shock and sadness for us, as one of my son-in-law's older brothers passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly. His funeral was held today in Wisconsin, where he lived with his wife and two children.


The last time all seven brothers were together was at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding in May 2012, and it is that happy memory that I hope will give them comfort and peace in this time of sorrow. Please keep my son-in-law's family in your prayers, as it is always hard to lose a loved one, especially one so young, as he was not even forty years old. We never know the day or hour when we will be called home to the Lord and it is always good to be prepared and let those we care for know we love them!

My comments are off today -- I will be back to regular blogging this weekend. Thanks for all your friendship and support!