Gina lives in Tasmania, Australia, and is the married mum of 2 gorgeous girls. She lives in a little country house and enjoys cooking, gardening, crafting, traveling and beach combing -- plus she takes the most fantastic photographs! Please visit her blog and say hello!
The rules for this game are to link back to the person who tagged you, include the rules in your post, write six unimportant things about yourself then tag six other people at the end of your entry.
OK , here goes:
1) I can't type! I'm one of those who squints at the computer and does the two finger "hunt and peck" clicky clacky typing thing, all the while misspelling everything. That is why it takes me so long to reply to your comments.
2) I've been to many of this guy's concerts since he appeared on season 4 American Idol! Can you guess who he is? I think the hair might give it away.
3) I love lighthouses, and I have to take photos of them where ever I go! Seeing Maine's Portland Head Lighthouse once, in person, was a thrill beyond words for me!
4) I love love love sushi! Wasabi, soy sauce, ginger .....YUM!
5) I've lived in Brooklyn, New York, my entire life! Same block, in the same neighborhood, just in a different house. I think this actual road sign put up by our Brooklyn Borough President says it all about me:
Cori of Gingerbread Crumbs and Company, Sherry of Edie Marie's Attic , Lavinia of The Birdbath Chronicles, Lisa of Lisa's Retro Style, Mrs. B of Mrs B, Tara of Days Missed On A Hammock ... and, of course, any one else who would like to join in! Please participate only if you wish!
Thanks, Gina! This was fun!
PS There is still time to enter my 100 blog post give away. See details here. Thanks!