Thursday, January 3, 2008

Old Christmas cards

I was ready to go through my '07 Christmas cards that I received and toss them away, when I came upon this clever idea by Junie Moon to make boxes out of them!



Junie Moon said...

They are fun and easy to make. You can do the same with any greeting card. I think it would be sweet to give someone a little gift in a box made from a card they sent to me previously.

lila said...

Those are very clever! We all love containers!

Joanne Kennedy said...

How cool is this!! I just sat here and made one so I wouldn't forget about it. I LOVE this post.

I'm having fun reading through your old stuff. I knew I missed out on a lot of stuff before I found you.

I want to comment on everything but I know you have no desire to read a million message from me so I'm holding back.